Celebrate the Feast with Us
This fall International
Congregation of Yahweh will be
celebrating the 2015 Feast of
Tabernacles in beautiful Branson, Missouri. Our congregation
been holding the FOT in Branson for the last few years. We
found it to be a wonderful Feast site:
"...a land of hills and valleys." (Deut. 11:11)
Branson offers a wide variety of accommodations, entertainment and activities for the entire family. ICY welcomes those of good will sincerely searching for the truths of the Bible. ICY is non-charismatic in beliefs and uses a literal interpretation
of the scriptures, including both the Old and New Testaments. Come study
with us as we explore Biblical truths in doctrine and prophecy for a
better life and more prosperous future.
Location of Services
Services will be held at the RecPlex in Branson, MO. Meeting times will be announced at a later date (See contact information below).
Information for the Branson, MO area:
Lodging is abundant in Branson! Looking for a hotel on the "76 Strip"? How about a quiet cabin on Table Rock Lake? A cozy little resort on Lake Taneycomo in downtown Branson? A spacious condominum at Point Royale just south of Branson? You'll have all that to choose from and more! The price range per night is from around $70 (Golden Arrow [further out of town] and Deer Run) up to $100+ (Cooper Creek and condos) a night. Of course, there are much more expensive places as well, and remember too, prices change from year-to-year. Of course, there are innumerable motels with single and double occupancy (as low as ~ $30 a night and up). You need to watch out for "old but clean" descriptions. We have visited the following resorts (many others too) and find these are typical.
- Bavarian Village Resort (1-800-322-8274) or (417-338-2517) - some very nice units, just past Silver Dollar City (take road to right immediately past the S.D.C. parking lot) - down a steep drive; secluded.
- Cooper Creek Resort (1-800-261-8398) or (417-334-4871) - 3 newer cabins full kitchen with two bdrms, two baths, some older ones; very closeto the 76 strip, but secluded.
- Golden Arrow Resort (1-800-345-7271) or (417-338-2245) - some older units with kitchenette, but clean; two nicer remodeled cabin units with full kitchen; farther out on Indian Point.
- Deer Run Motel (1-800-901-3337) or (417-338-2223); no separate cabins; very nice motel with kitchenette, one and two bdrm units; right at Silver Dollar City on the left (some have stayed here and find the Silver Dollar City traffic is not a problem). We have negotiated a lower price with them in the past and may be able to again, if you find this one suits your needs.
- Thousand Hills Condo Rental (417-336-5874) or (417-336-5874) no 1-800 number; very nice; 1 bdrm condos, various locations, right off 76 hwy.
Registration and Contact Information
If you are interested in further information about ICY or our Feast,please see our website or use the contact information below.
Our contact information:
This Feast site sponsored by: International Congregation of Yahweh