Feast of Tabernacles 2016
October 16-24, 2016
Interactive services, different speakers are welcome, about 20 people expected, open Bible studies.
A study on how the sun, moon and stars work together for God's calendar. A study on is the New Moon a worship day. Discussion about the book of Enoch.
Location of Services
Studies with be held in a cabin called Bearly in the Mountains 8 miles from Pigeon Forge,
- From Pigeon Forge travel south on Hwy 441 to traffic light #3.
- Turn right on Wears Valley Road Travel 2 .7 miles on Wears Valley Road
- Take a right on Waldens Creek Road Travel 0.5 miles and take a right on Goose Gap Road. Travel 4 . 5 miles on Goose Gap Road to Sugar Loaf Road.
- Turn left onto Sugar Loaf Road and travel 0 .6 miles to Magic Kingdom Lane
- Turn right and Bearly in the Mountains will be the second drive on the right.
There are nearby motels about 1 or 2 miles away
Do you need people to help out at your site? Let them know what you need and who to contact.
Registration and Contact Information
We would appreciate it if you would contact us by telephone.
1-605-693-3698 and leave a message if we don't answer.
You could E-Mail us also at firstname.lastname@example.org
This Feast site sponsored by: Frank and Diane Zemlicka
Pigeon Forge has loads
of family fun, and attractions. Go see a Pigeon Forge show at Country
Tonite, The Smith's Show, Comedy Barn Theater, or one of the other
great theaters in town. Race go-carts at The Track or play putt-golf
with the entire family at Ripley's Old McDonald's Farm Mini-
Golf. And don't forget about all that Dollywood has to offer
and of course Dolly's Splash Country. And that is just the
beginning! Visit Smoky Mountain Vacation Info for
more info about the attractions in Pigeon Forge, TN.