Comstock Park, Michigan
Spring Feast week 2017
Little Pine Island Camp
Passover/Feast of Unleavened Bread celebration - April 10-19, 2017
From Todd Palmer:
Dena and I are happy to announce that we are sponsoring a
of Unleavened Bread site at Little Pine Island Camp, in Comstock Park
just 7.5 miles north of Grand Rapids, Michigan.
Dena and I keep the Abib calendar. We know that there is a potential 2 day difference between the Abib (Abib barley/sighted new moon from Jerusalem Calendar) and the CRC (Calculated Rabbinic Calendar) this year. We will plan to accommodate both (Abib, CRC).
- April 10th - Passover
- April 11th-17th - Feast of Unleavened Bread
Abib (date will be confirmed in the beginning of April by the sighted moon from Israel)
- April 12th - Passover
- April 13th-19th - Feast of Unleavened Bread
Passover Service Note: Dena and I will be keeping the Passover service on April 12th. If you are planning to keep Passover on site (whether Sunday night April 9th or Monday night April 10th) , please contact us so that we can make sure to facilitate your needs.
Because of the differences in understanding of how and when to keep the Passover, we are desirous to be respectful of each person's understanding. We believe that the focus should be on Messiah and what He has done and is doing for us. While our family will not be participating in the earlier service (9th or 10th), we will be there to serve you to ensure that the evening's focus is where it should be - on our Messiah and His Father.
Download the pdf of the schedule.
Location of Services
We plan on holding services each day at 10:30am in the Little Pine Lodge. (we will have a schedule of activites for the feast soon)
Little Pine Island Camp 6889 Pine Island Dr NE Comstock Park, MI 49321
If we have more than 50 attending, we will be accommodating the larger group days at the Great Lakes Center which is right next to the Little Pines Lodge. Both facilities have a wonderful view of the lake.
Little Pine Lodge: (16 Rooms)
- 2 rooms - 1 Queen (sleeps 2)
- 14 rooms - 1 Twin and 1 Bunk (sleeps 3)
$16.00 per person plus tax (children 3 and under are free)
- A couple would cost $32.00 per night (plus tax) and would get 1 room.
- A family of 3 would cost 48.00 per night (plus tax) and would get 1 room
- A family of 4-6 would be $64.00-96.00 (plus tax) per night
get 2 rooms.
This lodge would accommodate 46 people with separate dining and living spaces that would accommodate 50 each. There are separate mens' and womens' shower and toilet facilities in the lodge, (each room does not have its own bathroom.) The lodge does not provide linens or towels, so you will have to bring your own.
*If we have enough interest there are single men and women accommodations available on site as well. Those are $11.00 per night (but they have no kitchen facility).
* Please contact us at (989) 288-0789 to make reservations for the lodge.
If you get our answering machine please leave your name, phone number and a brief message, and we will return your call asap.
Off Site Accommodations:
These are the posted rates and do not include tax.
Comfort inn Suites (4.2 stars)
350 Dodge St, Comstock Park, MI 49321
1 King Bed (sleep 2) - $118.00
1 King Bed with sofa sleeper (sleeps 4) - $126.00
2 Queen with sofa sleeper (sleeps 6) - $126.00
-heated indoor pool
Swan Inn (4.2 stars)
5182 Alpine Ave NW, Comstock Park, MI 49321
Phone: (616) 784-1224
1 Full (sleeps 2) - $65.00
1 Queen (sleeps 2) - $75.00
2 Double (sleeps 4) - $79.00
2 Queen (sleeps 4) - $86.00
1 Double w/kitchen (sleeps 2) - $80.00
2 Queen w/kitchen (sleeps 4) - $115.00
Americas Best Value Inn and Suites (2.5 stars)
777 3 Mile Rd NW, Grand Rapids, MI 49544
Phone: (616) 784-2900
1 Queen (sleeps 2) - $51.24
2 Dbl (sleeps 4) - $60.74
1 Queen Jacuzzi (sleeps 2) - $79.99
Vacation Home Rentals
If you would like to find a Rental home or Condo please visit VRBO to make your reservations.
Dena and I will be getting there early in the week to set up, either Friday the 7th or Sunday the 9th, depending on response to the site. If you are interested in helping out with setting up the Feast site and/or helping with serving throughout the Feast, please contact us and let us know.
Registration and Contact Information
We would appreciate your help in filling out the registration form below. The information you provide on the form will help us in planning for meals, meeting space, and activities during the Feast.
Please click on this link to register for the Feast.
If you have any questions please feel free to
contact us via phone or e-mail.
Todd and Dena Palmer
Home phone: (989) 288-0789
Todd's cell: (810) 516-8664
This Feast site sponsored by: Todd and Dena Palmer
Little Pine Lodge
- Little Pine Island's flagship residence is as beautiful inside as it is on the outside. With 16 individual guest rooms, separate men's and women's facilities, dining and exquisite meeting room, the "Lodge" is perfect for adult overnights or day seminars. If comfort and convenience are key, you can have both in this serene setting.
- While there is a kitchen at the Little Pine Lodge, it will be utilized for Feast food storage, prep and serving. We ask that you store personal food in your rooms. Please bring a cooler to use in your room for items that need to be kept cold. You will have access to utilize the kitchen throughout the Feast, but personal use will be secondary to Feast prep and use.
- We will have a continental style breakfast each day at the lodge April 10th-19th (7-9:30am)
- We will share dinners together at 6pm each evening April 13th-19th